Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 36

Size of the baby:  Size of a head of romaine about 18 1/2 inches long and getting close to 6 lbs

Most Exciting Things The Past Week: 
Tristan's family was here for their Spring Break!  We packed the long weekend with lots of good food.  I'm so glad Dallas, Tristan's Mom loves puzzles as much as I do.  I get a big puzzle each time they come for us to put together.  Dallas becomes commited to this puzzle, late nights to complete the puzzle before they leave.  On Saturday, Tristan, Parker, and Bob went to the Timbers soccer game.  Dallas and I went for a hike (yes my large and in charge self needed a little hike!) up Forrest Park...here's a couple pics of our pretty hike/walk...

 After the hike, of course we then hit 23rd for the PB&J Cart, Poplandia, and Salt & Straw!  Our goal was to not tell the guys where all we ate as we hit all the treats, but of course as we pick up the guys from the soccer game, first thing out of Tristan's mouth was, "it smells like waffle cones in here." We were busted, they new we had hit up Salt & Straw with out them.  We didn't feel too bad about it. 

On Sunday, Tristan took Parker to a barge launching and was able to be on the actual barge as they released it into the water.  They had bag pipes playing before the launch.  The barge, which was named Prometheus was headed down to Louisiana.  A pretty cool experience and awesome to watch such a large object drop into the water and be able to float.  Bob, Dallas, and I got to watch and my stomach dropped as it released....Tristan and Parker said it was a smooth ride.  As you can see in the video below, it didn't look like a smooth ride.










  It was a great trip and always feel lucky we get to have them on Parker's Spring Break.

How am I Feeling: Very large and sluggish/sleepy.  Was glad everyone took a nap each day!

Cravings: Not much sounds good...  

What do I Miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach and being able to put my shoes on by myself (thank you Tristan)

No comments:

Post a Comment