Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 20 & 21

Heartbeat: 155 bpm

Size of the Baby: 10.5 inches long  12.7oz size of a banana

Most Exciting Things The Past Week: Man oh man time is flying! Now I'm playing catch-up with my posts. Last week we headed to San Antonio for Thanksgiving. We had a nice long break. My Grandma and Grandpa came down for the Holiday which was a treat! We did lots of cooking and eating. My excellent cooking skills really shined through as Angie, Caydence, and I made 5 pans of cinnamon rolls. The time it took me to make one batch, Angie and Caydence made two batches. I missed putting cream in the dough (a much needed ingredient), so I added it after I made my dough...can you picture the soggy mess?! Needless to say my dough did not rise. We decided to make dinner rolls out of it instead, crescent dinners rolls mind you! They looked and kind of tasted more like dog biscuits. Nothing a slab of butter can't fix, right Grandpa? I decided to move onto the cranberry sauce which I then forgot about and boiled over. Angie had my back the whole way, ready to pull her hair out ;). She caught the sauce and pulled 5 of the 6 randomly floating cloves out of the sauce I so sloppily prepared. Tristan later found the 6 clove at dinner, whoever had the lucky 6 clove had dish duties. Sorry Tris! I think I should have just observed the cooking. 
We celebrated Christmas and Trish Graduating with her Business degree.  A special time for sure! Couldn't be more proud of her! The kids made her giant cards for her celebration dinner. We topped off the celebration with a Baskin Robbins cookies in cream ice cream cake. I think we all had seconds! We were not shy of desserts. Peppermint holiday drinks, hot chocolate, Tim Tam slams, cookies, banana bread pudding and more...Charlotte was on a sugar high!! 
She has been more active or at least I feel her a lot more.  She was rockin and rolling the whole plane ride home. Love feeling her!

 
How am I feeling? Still get dizzy spells.  It's pretty amazing.  I can just be sitting and the walls/room start to move, it lasts just a couple of seconds and then I'm good. Can't get my heart rate too high still or I see black dots.  Walking is my workout friend and that's about it. Energy is better. Not SO exhausted at the end of the day, which has been nice.

Cravings: Pineapple, carrots, and fish.

What I miss: Not having a stuffy nose. I guess it can be a symptom of increased estrogen. Since I found out I was pregnant I have sneezed aggressively in the mornings. I had a few 
allergies in San Antonio and now I'm a sneezing coughing mess...so I guess I miss my immune system too! :)












Blazers game!





No comments:

Post a Comment