Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 22



Size of the Baby: 11 inches spaghetti squash, 1lb. 

Most Exciting Things The Past Week: Lots of movement! I tend to feel her kicks the most in the early am, around 9am, in the evenings between 6-8pm, and then again when I crawl into bed. Tristan can feel her in the evenings and bed time. I've been fighting a cough since we got back from San Antonio. I think I have a call into the Dr. tomorrow. Makes it hard to sleep, coughing all night.  I slept upright last night and it seemed to help.  I'm sure Charlotte is ready for this cough to be gone as well.  I know Tristan is :). 

How am I Feeling: Still feeling good for the most part. Heavy heartburn! I have two tums in every coat pocket ready for the burn. Lemon water even gives me heartburn.  My desire to eat has decreased a little due not wanting heartburn. Small meals are necessary. 

Cravings: Nothing crazy.  Still love sweet. Fruit has been up there on the list. I had grapefruit, 
pineapple, mango, and made two smoothies this week. One carrot and the other berry/black cherry smoothie. Delicious!

What do I Miss: I've gotten used to fun non-alcoholic drinks so I haven't been missing a beer or wine that much. I've been able to try some great decaf teas which have been great in dealing with this cough. Don't miss too much this week....I've had some great walks in the crisp, cold weather, but do miss a good, sweat workout. Tristan's been playing racquetball and would love to join him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment